“Indeed, telemedicine is expanding across the country, changing from something providers and patients consider cool to something they consider essential.” (Source: Modern Healthcare)
Facilities committed to the delivery of quality care are using virtual physician-supported services to bring care to patients at their bedsides in real time, after hours and on weekends when staff physicians are not on site.
This advanced technology is elevating skilled nursing care by enabling nursing staff to consult with board certified physicians to treat patients in place, making telemedicine a highly-sought value add in the skilled nursing space.
Uninterrupted care not only improves patient outcomes but also lowers facilities’ return-to-hospital rates and controls spend, giving the communities implementing telemedicine programs a true competitive advantage.
Care Purchasing Services (CPS) is ready to help your Skilled Nursing Facility leap ahead the rest through our robust Telemedicine Programs.
TripleCare is a leading telemedicine provider in the post-acute environment, including skilled nursing facilities. With video technology and digital diagnostic tools, TripleCare board certified physicians are able to quickly examine and treat residents, face-to-face, at their bedsides.
TripleCare physicians treat in place over 80% of the times they are engaged. Re-hospitalization rates at facilities using TripleCare are reduced by 20% on average.
The TripleCare Advantage:
- 113 hours/week coverage: Coverage for evenings and nights (6PM to 7AM), weekends, and holidays
- Access to highly trained physicians: Physician-only group that specializes in senior care, organized in a small group dedicated to the facility
- Seamless care: Support and communicate with the facility’s care team. Engage family members when needed
- Client services and support team: A designated project manager and a client services team that monitors operations and effectiveness
Third Eye Health
Third Eye Health is a national healthcare company providing technology-enabled medical services to post-acute and long-term care organizations, helping reduce unnecessary acute transfers and readmissions. When a resident is in need of immediate medical care, the bedside nurse—with the touch of a button—conducts a remote consultation with a Third Eye physician through secure text, picture, or video messaging, day or night.
Third Eye Health clinicians provide the best level of care while improving outcomes and increasing overall satisfaction:
- Reduce return-to-hospital rate by managing patients in place, resulting in large cost reductions and enhanced facility profitability
- 24/7 medical coverage via Telehealth with an “Eyes on Resident” bedside approach, including video, pictures, digital stethoscopes and other peripherals
- Complementary to primary care provided by your medical and nursing staff
Care Purchasing Services (CPS) is the leading national group purchasing organization (GPO) dedicated to connecting senior living communities to carefully vetted vendors in plant operations, food service, medical supplies, therapy, pharmacy, and more.