Combining Clinical Expertise with Advanced Technology
Third Eye Health is a national healthcare company providing technology enabled medical services to post-acute and long-term care organizations through proprietary mobile technology.
Third Eye clinicians help reduce unnecessary acute transfers and readmissions, improve quality of care, lower adverse events, and enhance regulatory compliance.
When a resident is in need of immediate medical care, the bedside nurse can conduct a remote consultation with a Third Eye physician through secure video and text messaging to provide the most medically appropriate level of care. This service allows for immediate care and attention to be given to the resident at any time, day or night.
Third Eye Health’s Remote Medical Team Helps your Community:
- Reduce return-to-hospital rate by managing patients in place—resulting in large cost reductions and enhanced facility profitability
- Provide 24/7 medical coverage via telehealth with an “Eyes on Resident” bedside approach via video, pictures, digital stethoscopes, and other peripherals
- Complement primary care provided by your community medical and nursing staff
Using Third Eye Health can yield these results:
- Improved care quality
- Reduced adverse reactions
- Enhanced regulatory compliance
- Increased physician/ hospital referrals based on improved outcomes
- Increased support for nursing staff leading to retention
- Improved resident and family satisfaction