CPS is pleased to announce our partnership with Shaw Contract Group: The Apartment Carpet Program, delivering you world class service and unprecedented savings.
No Change in Installers
- The program can be established with your current installer. Shaw will work directly with them, eliminating the stress of changing providers.
- Shaw can recommend an installer from among their outstanding group of quality, reliable and dependable installers available in your area.
Reduced Turnaround Time
- The Apartment Carpet Program guarantees that once you have made you product selection, the carpet will be available for installation within 48 hours – Now that’s great turnaround!
Unbeatable Carpet Selection and Savings
- Shaw Contract Group carpet leads the market in beautiful and practical design options. This program gives you amazing flexibility in your choice of carpet products at increased savings.
- The carpet will not be stored at the apartment community. This saves you from the inconvenience of using your already limited storage space.
Environmentally Sustainable Carpet
- Shaw Contract Group carpet with EcoWorx® PVC-free backing comes with an Environmental Guarantee: Shaw will pick up, transport, and recycle the material into more EcoWorx® at no cost to the customer.
- Eco Solution Q premium branded nylon contains 25 percent recycled content and is completely recyclable, reducing waste and the use of raw materials.
design is . . . Comforting
- Carpet provides sound absorption
- Carpet has been proven to significantly reduce injuries doe to accidental falls
- Carpet brings beauty to the healthcare setting
- Lifetime warranties for edge ravel, delamination, and water
- Products passing AATCC174 (antimicrobial)
- Healthcare specific maintenance guidelines
- Urine odor control solutions
- Highly trained salesforce focused on the healthcare market
- Healthcare engineered products
- Over 4,500 different pattern/color combinations
- Additional hard surface offerings
Your local Shaw Contract Group representative is available to explain the program in detail and answer questions that you might have.
Rose Ann Di Guglielmo