Transforming Senior Community “Beauty Shops” into Professional Salons and Spas
Every service we provide touches three customers: seniors, family and friends, and our community partners.
PS has over a decade of expertise successfully:
- Reducing the complexity of operating a successful salon and spa
- Seeking opportunities to boost the marketability of our partner communities
- Improving the quality of service in our salons and spas
- Enhancing the level of service and quality of life for residents and their families
We manage all aspects of the salon and spa operation, including: staffing, training, licensing, operations, billing, supplies, and marketing.
Investing an unprecedented time, attention and resources, PS now has:
- 800+ community locations in 36 states
- 200,000+ seniors living in senior communities
- 4+ million services performed
- 1,400+ Employees (We call them PS Professionals)
To learn more about PS, please visit our website, www.salonps.com.
Our portfolio has grown and also includes PS Design & Procurement—delivering unrivaled expertise and consultation services in senior community salon and spa design, space planning, professional equipment selection and procurement.