NETWORK SERVICES COMPANY
CPS has established a national housekeeping program with NETWORK®. NETWORK is a distribution solution for supply management professionals that strikes the ideal balance between centralized control and the local flexibility CPS facilities need to drive business success.
- Onsite education, training, and best-practice sharing
- The people and products you rely on – in your local market
- Same-day emergency support and convenient delivery times
- Proprietary programs to improve operations
- Equipment servicing programs
NETWORK is more than distribution, they’re category specialists, supporting your location with extensive industry knowledge. Focused on the products and processes that improve business and resident outcomes every day, they’ve been delivering special programs and expertise to healthcare for nearly 50 years.
- Can Liners
- Janitorial Supplies
- Foodservice Disposables
With a commitment to understanding healthcare issues, NETWORK has developed market-specific strategies to improve efficiencies, control costs, and create a healthier environment of care for residents, staff, and visitors.
- Product standardization and optimization
- Infection prevention strategies
- Training to improve processes
- Spend management tools
NETWORK’s program provides discount prices based on total CPS volume, as well as access to deviated manufacturer pricing on critical product categories.
Contact Ray Foo with Care Purchasing Services 561-894-7668 or the customer service team at firstname.lastname@example.org to learn how NETWORK can help improve your housekeeping supplies program and budget.