THE TIME IS NOW
The Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) issued requirements mandating that all Medicare and Medicaid participating facilities have a water management plan in place to protect their water systems against Legionella and other waterborne pathogens.
LiquiTech helps facilities identify potential health hazards and inefficiencies in water systems that can contribute to unnecessary spread of disease, pose a threat to life safety, and hurt the facility’s bottom line. They are known for solving the most difficult Legionella and other water quality challenges, delivering the most successful outcomes and reducing the spread of Legionellarisk for their clients.
- CMS Compliant Water Management Plans
- Legionella and Waterborne Pathogen Testing Clinically Proven Copper Silver Ionization Water Disinfection Systems
- Point of Entry Ultraviolet Disinfection
- Point of Use Filters
- Strategic Service Maintenance & Agreements
- Keeps your patients safe while mitigating risk
- Sustainable green tech with no harmful bi-products
- Non-toxic and non-chemical Effective in all water temperatures Clinically proven
- Low consumables cost
LiquiTech has been partnering with facilities around the world to solve and prevent waterborne disease issues for more than 25 years. LiquiTech is known for solving the most difficult Legionella and other water quality challenges. In fact, the foundation of our company exists because many people had bacteria in their water and discovered that LiquiTech was the best at getting rid of it. LiquiTech has a unique understanding of complex plumbing systems and can help you control bacteria now, before you have an outbreak. This is all we do and all we have ever done.