AmeriPride Services is the largest family owned linen and apparel services supplier in the US and Canada since 1889. AmeriPride and CPS are pleased to announce a national partnership for linen, garment and environmental services needs. This program allows CPS members to consolidate multiple providers into one single source supplier. This efficiency reduces time, energy and expense while offering convenience, dependability and superior customer care.
Our program offers weekly rental services for pressed table cloths and napkins as well as kitchen towels, apron and chef uniform rentals. Our facility services program includes rental maintenance uniforms, mats and microfiber mops. We also sell paper towels, tissue, trash bags and gloves making it convenient and efficient by eliminating freight charges from suppliers shipping deliveries.
AmeriPride offers direct sale garment programs through our CPS AmeriPride Web Store and custom eStores. Our vast product offering includes executive, nursing, server, chef, security and maintenance apparel. Garments can also be embroidered with your logo.
AmeriPride Services and CPS have partnered with the following service suppliers in the following areas. (All other areas are services by AmeriPride Services):
- Domestic Uniform servicing portions of the following states DC, IL, IN, MD, MI, NJ, VA, PA & WI.
- Halifax Linen servicing eastern NC, SC & GA.
- Mission Linen servicing Dallas/Fort Worth, Texas and hospitality and healthcare linen in portions of California.
- Cy’s Linen servicing south Florida from the Keys to Palm Beach.
- Star Brite servicing the Jacksonville, Florida area.
To learn more about AmeriPride’s Linen and Apparel Services, please contact CPS and Raymond Foo at 561-894-7668 or firstname.lastname@example.org.