Flooding, power outage, severe weather—your residents are counting on you to be prepared.
Wherever your senior living community is located—The South, West, East, or Midwest—preparing for natural disasters is an organizational must. Summer brings the threat of tornadoes and hurricanes. Fires and earthquakes can happen at any time. The threat of blizzards is a few short months away. Even thunderstorms can wreak havoc on a community that isn’t prepared.
In an emergency, access to food, water, and medications could be the difference between life and death for your residents. Alternate energy sources are needed to regulate temperature, provide lighting, and ensure fire alarm systems are working.
Handling an emergency means having not only a plan in place but also the resources needed to tackle any situation that arises.
Care Purchasing Services (CPS) connects communities to key vendor partners to help you proactively prepare:
- Install standby emergency generators with zero out-of-pocket cost through Titan Energy’s financing option.
- Need a new water heater? Ferguson’s 24/7 express delivery response team can deliver gas or electric industrial water heaters within two hours*.
- Fire, Life and Safety America can be your single source fire and life safety partner to inspect, service, design, and install your fire protection systems.
- Easy Meal provides emergency meal kits in easy to store boxes that have a 10-year shelf life. Just add water and serve.
- Enlist ACT in your pre-event disaster planning. ACT’s disaster response program helps communities plan for, respond to, and recover from disasters of all sizes.
- Sprint’s Emergency Response Team Go-Kit Program provides communities with customized short-term communication solutions.
- Purchase items like flashlights, batteries, bottled water, sandbags, and much more through HD Supply.
- McKesson can be your source for thousands of medical supplies and equipment to make sure you have what you need on hand.
- SupplyWorks can help your community weather the storm with their emergency weather prep checklist. Also check out their emergency weather prep catalog.
Don’t wait until your emergency arrives. Prepare now. Contact CPS by filling out the form below, and we will be in touch.
*2-4 hours for outlying areas. 24/7 Commercial Water Heater Delivery is available in most cities throughout the U.S., but varies by market. Please note that this service is available for commercial and industrial water heaters only.