Maximizing the Journey from Prospect to Resident is Critical
So much time and care goes into nurturing a prospective resident to demonstrate why your senior living community is the best fit. From personalized welcome signs to professional staff to customized activities that speak to your target audience, your goal is to make your prospects feel they are at home.
Maximizing the journey from prospect to resident is critical, and CPS can help. Care Purchasing Services (CPS) is a national group purchasing organization dedicated to the senior living market. We negotiate discounted pricing and connect senior living communities to hundreds of well-respected and innovative vendors. Here’s how our vendor partners can help you make the most of your prospects’ experience.
1. Setting the Framework
Creating a favorable experience for the prospective residents evaluating your community starts with the right staff. Finding the right people can be a big investment, but one which could have an even bigger pay-off
LeaderStat, a national recruiting and consulting firm dedicated to senior living, places top performers in key roles on an interim, retained, and contingency basis.
- IntelliCorp provides senior living communities with comprehensive employment screening services to help minimize risk by determining the quality of new hires.
- Drug Free Compliance offers drug and/or alcohol screening for organizations throughout the country.
- SanctionCheck allows organizations to search for individuals who have been sanctioned, disbarred, or otherwise excluded form participation in federally funded health care programs.
- CDW and Staples provide technology for staff, including computer hardware, network services, software, and more.
- Office Depot and Staples are great sources for office equipment and supplies.
- TGI Office Automation offers office equipment and managed print services, mailing solutions, and document management.
- ESCO Technologies and Inviacom provide campus wide internet and Wi-Fi options.
2. Showing Off Your Community
Setting up an interactive experience for your residents to better understand your community’s offerings helps your sales and marketing team get a leg up on the recruiting process.
Sales and Marketing Software
- Engrain brings large-scale, high-resolution touchscreen displays into your sales and marketing office to virtually guide prospective residents through your community and seamlessly embeds an intuitive map into your website.
- Touchtown and Caremerge provide personalized digital signage, interactive touchscreen displays, customized mobile applications, and portable virtual reality viewers.
3. Providing an Easy Move
One of the largest barriers to new residents signing a lease is the moving process. Your help in making this daunting experience as simple and stress-free as possible can go a long way in gaining trust and making your prospects comfortable with the decision to move into your community.
Moves for Seniors offers a complete range of moving solutions for senior living communities, helping seniors move, downsize, and/or relocate anywhere in the country.
4. Engaging your Residents
Now is the time to demonstrate to your residents why they made the right decision in selecting your community. Keep them engaged and show them the experience they expect.
The Image Group welcomes your new residents with personalized items, such as slippers, robes, and mugs, waiting for them in their room.
Touchtown and Caremerge each help residents forge meaningful relationships and easily access community information in order to participate in resident life activities.
Speaking of engagement, don’t forget to engage the employees you’ve worked so hard to put in place. Read our Blog—EMPLOYEE ENGAGEMENT: IMPACTING THE BOTTOM LINE IN SENIOR LIVING
Contact CPS to Enhance Your Prospect to Resident Journey
Want more information on CPS vendor partners to enhance your prospect to resident journey? Fill out the form below, and we will be in touch.