Investing in Employee Retention
With a strong correlation between employee satisfaction and resident engagement, investing in employee retention can both reduce costs associated with staff turnover and increase resident occupancy, leading to higher returns.
Care Purchasing Services (CPS) partners with strategic vendors to help you keep your staff engaged and in place. Keep reading to learn more.
2. Communicate Effectively
Digital Staff Communications
Touchtown Staff Communicator: Equips employees with critical information about their roles and responsibilities.
- Mobile push notifications update staff in real-time.
- Management relays information through segmented group messaging.
- HR documents are hosted within a dedicated mobile and web app.
Digital Community Engagement Tools
Caremerge Calendar Central: Provides actionable insights for your employees when it comes to life enrichment programming.
- Filters create personalized views into calendar information.
- Attendance data show what events are working and which ones need work.
- Intelligence reports give insight into residents’ activity history.
4. Create Inviting Environments
Canteen One: Easy-to-implement vending solutions.
- Wide variety of vending options for employees, including healthy snacks, sweet snacks, and packaged and fresh options.
- Important for third-shift employees to have access to food options that may otherwise be unavailable or limited.
E. Sam Jones: Lighting solutions to help your employees feel more comfortable—improved lighting and ventilation has been shown to significantly improve cognitive function.
BrightView | Landcare | Freedom Outdoor Furniture | Kwalu: Outdoor green spaces for your employees to help relieve mental fatigue. Read Green Design Blog
6. Seek Input to Improve
LeaderStat: Compensation consulting services by nationally recognized consultants to revamp pay programs.
Employee Satisfaction Surveys
Touchtown Staff Communicator: Manages employee satisfaction surveys and questionnaires.
OnShift Engage: Captures employee satisfaction and feedback with customizable surveys.
Care Purchasing Services (CPS) connects organizations to hundreds of carefully vetted vendors in plant operations, food service, medical supplies, therapy, pharmacy, and more. Through its extensive network of vendor partners, CPS provides value-added programs to thousands of communities nationwide, helping them improve their operations with measurable results.